5.4

2003 Hyundai Tiburon accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Hyundai Tiburon:

2003 Hyundai Tiburon Owner Comments

Jan 012005

Tiburon 6-cyl

It seems only a few days after I bought my Tiburon I have been having problems with my rear wiper. The first time it was grinding and making noise/motor. Took it in to dealership (van dynhoven in appleton, wi) of course they could not verify the problem. A few months later during cold weather it would just stop working and you could see it was struggling. Shut it off 10 min later would be working again. (obvious motor problem). Took it in to dealership, again could not verify. It continued happening during colder weather, must have taken in at least 3 times. They could never verify. I work for a GM dealership and after only reading the complaint I have written I would already know what the problem is and replaced the part. Hyundai cant tell me that they are not having problems with these rear wipers, because the new 2005's dont even have a rear wiper anymore. Apparently Hyundai doesnt have customer surveys like GM, I never got one, if I did that dealership would get a bad mark. I am now considering buying a Subaru-impreza and trading my tibby in. Of course at a different dealer.

- Menasha, WI, USA