2003 Hyundai Tiburon accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Hyundai Tiburon:

2003 Hyundai Tiburon Owner Comments

Dec 152002

I bought this car in July 2002. It now only has alittle over 8,000 miles. Since I have had this auto I have had to have the doors realigned because they would not close. The radio would just go out. They replaced the radio but 3 months later it happened again except this time the A/C would not put out cold air properly. Come to find out if I cut the A/C off, the radio would come back on. The last few trips to the dealership I had to leave my car for the day. They checked out everything and could not find anything to cause it to be doing what it does. They did change the battery because the car was dying on me at any given time. I've had 3 different recalls sent to me.

- Sasser, GA, USA