2006 Hyundai Tiburon lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Hyundai Tiburon:

2006 Hyundai Tiburon Owner Comments

Oct 262013

Tiburon 6-cyl

I was stopped this pass weekend and told my brake lights are not working, was told by the state trooper that there was a recall on Tiburon models between the yrs of 2006-2008 on stop lamps during brake don't illuminate and to get them checked out...sure enough I found the recall online, I called Hyundai and they explain that my car isn't on the list for recalls...but I see the recall notices all over the internet...please explain "?" thanks

- Pace, FL, USA