2005 Hyundai Tucson accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Hyundai Tucson:

2005 Hyundai Tucson Owner Comments

Nov 172006

Tucson 4WD 6-cyl

I have contacted Hyundai for numerous failures to my 2005 Tucson Hyundai. I have spoken to brianna the held of Consumer Affairs regarding this matter and stated that I had to bring in my vehicle to be seen which I have done on 2 or 3 occasions. I even fax over all the paper work which I have not gotten a result. Today, November 17,2006 I decided to take my vehicle to Hyundai of white plains, saw joey smouha at 1-914-328-3525 at 460 tarrytown road, white plains, NY 10607. I was having the problem that my alarm doesn't work, I can't open nor close my doors. He look over the car and said it seems that I having some kind of electrical problem and I am going to bring in the vehicle on my thanksgiving break. I find it strange that Hyundai of new rochelle has been giving me the run around since 2005 and Hyundai of white plains were nice and polite. And, gave me the time of day when I brought it in and said please look at it. Now I did the same and spoke to david diaz of new rochelle, he didn't look at it he just ask when can I bring it in and drop it off that they had to keep it for a week. I am disgusted with the whole thing. I have had over 21 problems/complaints with this vehicle.

- Hartsdale, NY, USA