5.7

2010 Hyundai Tucson electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Hyundai Tucson:

2010 Hyundai Tucson Owner Comments

Jun 162011

Tucson

Sometimes when my car is parked in my garage all of the doors lock without me using the fob.I did have the dealer look at this issue, but they were not able to recreate my issue.so when I get my oil change I make sure the driver's side window is down, so the car doesn't lock on the mechanic with the keys inside.I also feel that my car doesn't get enough miles to the gallon and it should of been included in the last recall.

- Kenosha, WI, USA

Dec 302011

Tucson

See oid 10434752. Same issue. Had problems getting vehicle into park. That issue appears resolved. However, one day the stereo was staying on for a few seconds after the car was turned off. Two days later, there was no audio from the stereo, gps or bluetooth. They all appear to be working (radio changes stations/volume, gps operates normally and I can make calls using bluetooth), there is just no audio output. When I took the vehicle to the dealer, they did not do any diagnostics aside from turning on the stereo before telling me the stereo needed to be replaced and that is not under warranty, factory or extended. There have been some other unusual electrical issues like the turn signal remaining on after the lever went back to the off position and there being a delay or complete failure of the automatic headlights.

- Shawnee, OK, USA