2012 Hyundai Tucson body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Hyundai Tucson:

2012 Hyundai Tucson Owner Comments

Jul 232013

Tucson 4-cyl

I was having my car cleaned after a week at the beach and the little plastic circle that hold the floor mats in place came off of the floor mat. Now when I drive the floor mat is constantly riding up onto the gas pedal. I called Hyundai and they said there was nothing they could do and I'd have to purchase a whole new set of floor mats for over $100. The car was just over a year old at the time.... now I have had to take the floor mat out because I am afraid the gas pedal will get stuck or the floor mat will prevent me from using the brake properly.

- Newington , CT, USA