- July 31: Hyundai Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Says Rodents Damage Vehicles news | 23 days ago
- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 64 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 68 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 74 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 77 days ago
2012 Hyundai Tucson
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Hyundai Tucson by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
2012 Hyundai Tucson AIR BAGS NHTSA Campaign #14V245000
Summary: Hyundai Motor Company (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2011-2014 Hyundai Tucson vehicles manufactured January 3, 2011, through December 23, 2013. In the affected vehicles, the air bag assembly installed in the steering wheel may come loose from its mounting.
Consequence: An air bag assembly that is not properly mounted may result in an increased risk of injury to the driver in the event of a crash.
Actions: Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and tighten the bolts that secure the driver's air bag assembly, free of charge. The recall began on May 9, 2014. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-800-633-5151. Hyundai's number for this recall is 118. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #14V245000 »