2013 Hyundai Tucson suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Hyundai Tucson:

2013 Hyundai Tucson Owner Comments

Nov 262013

I noticed my tires had been extremely worn, virtually no tread left for only having the car for 6 months. I began noticing that driving was much more difficult than expected in rain and snow, until I realized my tires weren't in line like they were supposed to. Once I brought it to the dealership they had realized that my camber bolts weren't properly tighten which caused my tires to become out of line and begin to tilt causing the insides to become very worn down. I want to bring this to someones attention in hopes they can figure out what manufacturer my vehicle came from to help prevent the same issues for other vehicle owners.

- West Dundee, IL, USA