6.9

2014 Hyundai Tucson accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Hyundai Tucson:

2014 Hyundai Tucson Owner Comments

Dec 102014

Tucson

Note: There are two sunroofs on this vehicle; one forward, over the two front seats, and the other over the back seat. While driving on the freeway, the forward sunroof exploded - glass flying everywhere - there was nothing left. I can't believe my head and face were not cut and bleeding. The possibility of rocks being thrown from someone on the side of the road is nil: No one was there. Nearby vehicles were not far enough away to allow the necessary trajectory for a rock sent airborne from their vehicles' tires to land on the roof of my vehicle. I have no explanation or reason as to how or why this happened. Now I'm out $500 for my deductible, for something that I can't explain.

- Kent, WA, USA