CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.

Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.

2016 Hyundai Tucson accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Hyundai Tucson:

2016 Hyundai Tucson Owner Comments

Apr 182016

Tucson

I was driving approximately 65mph East on interstate 10 in Louisiana around mile marker 257.3 when the hood latch failed and my hood flew up, smashing my windshield and completely blocking my field of view. There were no cars around me as it was 4:30 am and I was able to safely pull off to the side of the highway. It appears that both the primary and secondary hood latches have failed, causing the hood to fly open.

- Greenville, SC, USA