- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 8 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 14 days ago
- September 21: Hyundai Recalls Azera To Prevent Seats From Moving recalls | 37 days ago
- September 15: Hyundai Tucson Transmission Recall For Dual-Clutch Transmissions recalls | 43 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 10 of 10)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 4,998 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.