- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 33 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 43 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 46 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Genesis Over Parking Brake Switches recalls | 46 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 10 of 11)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 5,088 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: