- May 21: Hyundai Peeling Paint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 6 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 45 days ago
- April 6: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Santa Fe Sport After Engines Seize recalls | 51 days ago
- April 3: Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Stall Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 54 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 10 of 11)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 5,088 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: