- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 31 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 33 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 43 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 46 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 49 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 3 of 11)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase â€“ zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 4,923 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: