- February 9: Hyundai Recalls 2017 Elantra For Bad Brake Boosters recalls | 13 days ago
- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 51 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 51 days ago
- January 1: Hyundai Shattering Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Will Continue news | 52 days ago
- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 76 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 2 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 5,258 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.