- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 36 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 46 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 49 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Genesis Over Parking Brake Switches recalls | 49 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 767 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.