2012 Hyundai Veloster brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Hyundai Veloster:

2012 Hyundai Veloster Owner Comments

May 172014

I was driving on the 10 freeway going West in tonopaugh, Arizona. I heard a huge explosion and did not know what happened...if I was being shot at; the car exploded, a bomb went off or what. The sunroof was closed and in my hysterical position, I see glass flying all over the entire car...I had to get over several lanes to get off the freeway...I'm not sure how I got the composure to do this...however, I did get to the side of the freeway. The fact that I was not killed; or killed someone with this explosion of not only glass, but the parts to the sunroof is a miracle. I am now in therapy with pdst. This car was a recall car that I purchased two weeks prior to the accident. It was recalled for shattering sunroof glass...however, Hyundai said that my car was not part of the recall. The damages came to over $10,000.

- Palm Springs, CA, USA