8.2

2015 Hyundai Veloster wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Hyundai Veloster:

2015 Hyundai Veloster Owner Comments

Mar 032015

Veloster

I have had 3 Velosters brand new, they come with kumho solus KH25 and they all developed sidewall bubbles, each time I cann for a warranty they deny me saying its my fault, yet many others have the same issues. My new 2015 Veloster rspec has them and has developed a sidewall bubble at 4300 miles.

- Winston Salem, NC, USA