8.9

2015 Hyundai Veloster wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Hyundai Veloster:

2015 Hyundai Veloster Owner Comments

Sep 252015

Veloster

I just noticed that on my right front tire there is a bubble on it's side wall. The car leased new back in July of this year. The tires are the kumho solus KH25. I've also noticed here on this site, I seen a complaint for the same thing. I'm have an appointment on Monday to see what are they going to tell me. As for speed control. This car cant go above 55mph - 60mph while on highway normal curves without the rear swaying while run over divider line on the pavement. Less speed when it rains. I'm really having doubts about this car once it starts to snow.

- Woodside, NY, USA