2007 Hyundai Veracruz accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Hyundai Veracruz:

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Owner Comments

Mar 212015

Veracruz 4WD 6-cyl

Purchased vehicle January 2, 2015. My front windshield wiper went completely out on its own in March. The dealer I made the purchase service department made an adjustment that was never sufficient. In fact, I brought it back to the mechanic 4 times without have to leave the lot. He mentioned that there was a defect in it and that I would have to purchase a used motor that cost $350 plus $68 for installation. It is only sold a motor + transmission not motor only. The is a nation back order and only one company has it!!! this is recall or "give me my money back" if I ever heard of one. Whew, thank you for your attention.

- Chicago, IL, USA