- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 8 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 21 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Genesis Over Parking Brake Switches recalls | 21 days ago
NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 16,025 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - exterior problem