- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 17 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 17 days ago
- January 1: Hyundai Shattering Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Will Continue news | 18 days ago
- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 42 days ago
- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 45 days ago
NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hatchback/Liftgate: Lock Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - exterior problem