- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 2 days ago
- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 5 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 39 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 41 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 51 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
2008 Hyundai Veracruz (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 5 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 89,210 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: