- July 31: Hyundai Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Says Rodents Damage Vehicles news | 21 days ago
- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 62 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 66 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 72 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 75 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Switches: Brake Light Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
1.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 89,800 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.