- January 11: Hyundai Genesis Recalled to Replace Dangerous Tires recalls | 33 days ago
- January 7: Hyundai Recalls 155,000 Elantra Sedans To Fix Sudden Braking recalls | 37 days ago
- December 23: Hyundai Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Heads to Court news | 52 days ago
- December 11: Hyundai Recalls Genesis Coupes to Fix Driveshafts recalls | 64 days ago
- November 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Brake Lights That Stay On recalls | 85 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2008 Hyundai Veracruz (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 7 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 72,630 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.