- September 21: Hyundai Recalls Azera To Prevent Seats From Moving recalls | 9 days ago
- September 15: Hyundai Tucson Transmission Recall For Dual-Clutch Transmissions recalls | 15 days ago
- September 7: Hyundai Sonata Locking Rear Brakes Under Investigation investigations | 23 days ago
- September 1: Hyundai Genesis Recalled To Fix Instrument Cluster Lights recalls | 29 days ago
- August 20: Hyundai Recalls Elantra To Fix Brake Lights That Stay On recalls | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2008 Hyundai Veracruz (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 7 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 72,732 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.