- April 28: Hyundai Sonata Engine Lawsuit Nears the End news | 7 days ago
- April 9: Hyundai Recalls Sonata To Repair Power Steering recalls | 26 days ago
- April 5: Hyundai Peeling Paint Lawsuit Blames Self-Healing Properties news | 30 days ago
- April 4: Hyundai Recalls Tucson to Fix Turn Signal Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- March 19: Hyundai Santa Fe Recalled to Fix Seat Belt Alarms recalls | 47 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2008 Hyundai Veracruz (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 7 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 75,047 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.