- July 31: Hyundai Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Says Rodents Damage Vehicles news | 17 days ago
- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 58 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 68 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 71 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2008 Hyundai Veracruz (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 7 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 72,425 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: