- May 21: Hyundai Peeling Paint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 44 days ago
- April 6: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Santa Fe Sport After Engines Seize recalls | 50 days ago
- April 3: Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Stall Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 53 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 69,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: