- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 18 days ago
- April 6: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Santa Fe Sport After Engines Seize recalls | 24 days ago
- April 3: Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Stall Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 27 days ago
- March 15: Hyundai Recalls 978,000 Sonata and Sonata Hybrids recalls | 46 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Sonata Locking Brakes Investigation Closed investigations | 65 days ago
NHTSA — Interior Lighting Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Veracruz has a very small trend of complaints about the valve gaskets leaking oil onto the alternator, which is similar to prior model years and was covered in a 2014 recall.
Other than that, there are no major problems reported for the Veracruz on our site or to the NHTSA. Seems like it's a very good, reliable vehicle.
2.5hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 59,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem