- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 33 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 35 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 45 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 51 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Veracruz has a very small trend of complaints about the valve gaskets leaking oil onto the alternator, which is similar to prior model years and was covered in a 2014 recall.
Other than that, there are no major problems reported for the Veracruz on our site or to the NHTSA. Seems like it's a very good, reliable vehicle.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 48,040 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
body / paint problem