- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 3 days ago
- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 6 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 40 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 42 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 52 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Veracruz has a very small trend of complaints about the valve gaskets leaking oil onto the alternator, which is similar to prior model years and was covered in a 2014 recall.
Other than that, there are no major problems reported for the Veracruz on our site or to the NHTSA. Seems like it's a very good, reliable vehicle.
2.4hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 64,750 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: