- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 6 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 12 days ago
- September 21: Hyundai Recalls Azera To Prevent Seats From Moving recalls | 35 days ago
- September 15: Hyundai Tucson Transmission Recall For Dual-Clutch Transmissions recalls | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Veracruz has a very small trend of complaints about the valve gaskets leaking oil onto the alternator, which is similar to prior model years and was covered in a 2014 recall.
Other than that, there are no major problems reported for the Veracruz on our site or to the NHTSA. Seems like it's a very good, reliable vehicle.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 29,750 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: