- July 31: Hyundai Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Says Rodents Damage Vehicles news | 19 days ago
- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 60 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 70 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 73 days ago
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
2 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2012 Hyundai Veracruz
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
NHTSA ID #10060975
Summary: SUMMARY TO BE PROVIDED ON A FUTURE DATE.
POWER TRAIN:AXLE ASSEMBLY
NHTSA ID #10082455
Summary: "THE PCM OR TCM CONTAINS LOGIC TO ADJUST SOLENOID DUTY AND LINE PRESSURE AS NEEDED TO COMPENSATE FOR NORMAL CLUTCH WEAR OVER THE LIFE OF THE TRANSAXLE. THIS BULLETIN PROVIDES THE PROCEDURES NECESSARY TO RESET (ERASE) AND RELEARN THE PCM/TCM