2002 Hyundai XG350 AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Hyundai XG350:

2002 Hyundai XG350 Owner Comments

May 092007

XG350 L 3.2L

We bought the car in the winter, so we didn't know there was an A/C issue. We took it to about 5 different places, and they all "fixed it" but only for a day. Finally I took it to a dealer and they fixed it... Five minutes later, it was not working. I took it back they got another part for it and it seemed to work. Until I was on the road and realized that when I drove for more than an hour, the a/c would jut quit. You would have to turn off the fan completely for about 10 minutes and then it would restart. I never fixed this problem.

- , Wichita Falls, TX, USA