2003 Hyundai XG350 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Hyundai XG350:

2003 Hyundai XG350 Owner Comments

Oct 202014

XG350

OK, while sitting at a light my car suddenly lunges forward and slams into a van in front of me totally wrecking my car and this was not the first time it happened. I was at my house behind my parent's Escalade and had my foot on the brake while my kids got out of car and it suddenly lunged forward slamming into the back of my parent's Escalade bending the bumper and smashing my front bumper. My kids had just walked in front of my car they could have been squished. T just thought maybe my foot slipped off brake and hit gas but then it happened again.

- , San Pablo, CA, USA