2005 Hyundai XG350 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Hyundai XG350:

2005 Hyundai XG350 Owner Comments

Jul 312014

XG350

I was almost parked at the curb in front of a drugstore with my foot on brake easing into spot when car lurched forward, jumped the curb and violently crashed into the concrete wall about 6-7 feet away. Wall, not brake, stopped car. People came out from store as crash was heard/felt inside. I don't know what would have happened to me if I didn't have seatbelt on. As it was, my chest was extremely sore for several weeks from seatbelt. Airbag didn't deploy. Car was totaled thank god as I would never drive it again. So many complaints with same issue no recalls or service bulletins. Hyundai line is can't find anything wrong when car was checked by them after accident so it is driver error. I've been driving for many years and never had an accident and still consider that I didn't have an accident but not sure of insurance company's stand if I buy another car, if I can find a safe one after all of the recalls. This situation is unacceptable.

- Sunnyside, NY, USA

Jul 302013

XG350

The contact owns a 2005 Hyundai XG350. The contact stated that the vehicle was taken for routine service when the dealer informed him that the sub frame was rusted and needed to be replaced.the vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 65,000. The VIN was unavailable.

- Reifterstown, MD, USA