2.2

2005 Hyundai XG350 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Hyundai XG350:

2005 Hyundai XG350 Owner Comments

May 012014

XG350

"takata recall"-my airbag light has been on for over 2 years! I bought my Hyundai xg350L in August 2012 from a dealership in Maryland. In 2014, I started the car and the airbag light came on. It's been on ever since. The light only goes off when the car is off. I had open-heart surgery in June 2012 and was, and still am in fear of anything possibly hitting me in my chest! therefore, I took the car to be checked at two different nationally-known auto repair business. I also took it to a Hyundai dealer. I have constantly been told there were many issues and complaints regarding the airbags for the Hyundai cars and to check on a possible recall soon. I'm still waiting for a recall on these defected airbags! I have major concerns about driving the car for this reason, but I really don't have any other choice. My driving is limited though. Please recall so this issue is no longer a threat to my health! thank in advance.

- Baltimore, MD, USA