7.0

$2,000.00

2. replace rack and pinion (1 reports)
2003 Infiniti G35 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Infiniti G35:

2003 Infiniti G35 Owner Comments

Jun 052010

G35 3.5L V6

Steering rack leaking, didn't bother to fix it, just been keeping an eye on the steering fluid reservoir and topping it off from time to time.

- , San Lorenzo, CA, USA

Mar 262008

G35

2003 infinity G35 sedan - has 53,146 miles as of 3/3/08: horrible warranty, have had brakes 5 times and rotors 2 times each on front and rear. Repair person told me rear hub bearings @ 53k miles need replacing for $1500 and not a warranty item. Called dealer, they said it was a warranty item, but when they checked rear hub bearings they were fine, but now power steering rack leaking and needs to be replaced, not covered under warranty and $2000.00. I would expect a better warranty on this car and certainly would not expect these problems with this car at such low mileage. I had a corroded battery @ 13k miles, left front strut replaced at 15k, a faulty axel at 26k. fuel filler cap at 26.4k and brakes every 10k. I could make enough lemonade to supply the world with this car. Interior lights burn out quickly. Heated seat light on drivers side burned out, and cost $187 to replace it due to the "difficulty" of reaching it. Was told my transmission is sealed and you don't every add fluid to it. How stupid is that? Even being a woman, I know that CAN'T be right. I have been taken every time I take my car into the dealer. Also, don't ever use Midas for brakes. They have no clue what they are doing. They replaced brakes on the front, and I had to take it back 4 times because they didn't get it "right". Finally, they put the correct ceramic brake bads on, only to have the rear brakes go out because (I swear the repair guy said this) "when the front brakes got done the rear brakes felt left out and said 'hey, I want my brakes done too". I told him he was an idiot.

- , Anaheim, CA, USA