1997 Infiniti I30 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Infiniti I30:

1997 Infiniti I30 Owner Comments

Mar 262006

I30 T

Great car if not for a few little electrical problems. I dont really have a Maxima, I have an Infiniti I30, but its pretty much the same car. So I guess the fix should be the same. I have to get this sunroof closed because its supposed to rain within the next couple of days. I cant afford to go to the dealer and I dont know where to look other than the fuses and they are not very well marked. somebody help me please.

- , Glendale, AZ, USA