9.0

2001 Infiniti I30 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Infiniti I30:

2001 Infiniti I30 Owner Comments

Nov 112003

I30

I bought the car used with a 5 yr extended warranty & the check engine light came on and off almost immediately. About two yrs ago in 2007 it came on and stayed on they told me it was a sensor that was going out. It starts at $600 to $1200 and there are eight sensors. I have been on several different sites and this is a recurring problem with this engine.

- , Frisco, TX, USA

May 132008

I30 3.8L V6

This is a real pain in the ass........................................................

- , Schaumburg, IL, USA