4.0

1. fix cracked exhaust manifold (1 reports)
2003 Infiniti M45 exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Infiniti M45:

2003 Infiniti M45 Owner Comments

Oct 012009

M45 4.5L

My mechanic says its a small crack. This is the second time this manifold has cracked. The last time we had a cracked exhaust manifold was on our 1981 Olds 98. I believe these problems shouldn't happen on modern cars. We've put over 230K on our Lexus and we never had a problem like this. I'm thinking of putting aftermarket performance headers, high flow cat and exhaust on this car.

- , Simi Valley, CA, USA