4.0

2001 Infiniti QX4 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Infiniti QX4:

2001 Infiniti QX4 Owner Comments

Feb 232010

QX4 V6

My car shakes and vibrates and the engine light is blinking. I brought this Vehicle from a car dealership and had the worst help with Dorschel with them fixing it. I have taken it back to them several times and they claim it was the oxygen sensor which kept the Engine light on it had to be something else. Just b/c you purchase a vehicle from the car dealership does not mean you won't have car problems! I have had car issues since I rolled this buddy off the lot!

- , Rochester, NY, USA