1. replaced computer and wiring harness (1 reports)
2000 Infiniti QX56 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Infiniti QX56:

2000 Infiniti QX56 Owner Comments

Jul 012006

QX56 4WD

ok problem started nov of 2005 , and finally fixed jne of 2006 yup thats right that long.

my warning light would come on and hen i turn the truck off i cant restart , towed to dealer 6 weeks later i paid for maintenance while it was there and they took my alarm off for extra $200 my total bill about $1100, i was ok still that my truck is fixed , next day truck wouldn't start same way as it was , towed back and it took 6 more weeks to get fixed , picked up 3 mils later all warning lights came back on and i turned around and took it back , the tech looked at it and said the y will have to call engineering.2 month later truck ready , i piked it up and next day towed back for same problem again , to make a long story short 2 month later and after i was told the dealer is just throwing part at my vehicle and hoping it would fix it and after infinity engineering looked at my truck for 4th time and over 7 month they decided to replace my computers and wiring harness and now when they called for me to pick up the truck they recommended i keep my rental car just in case . assuring me how much they trust there work, i will never buy another infinty vehicle there service manger was very rude to me and my truck when i picked it was so dirty also there customer service sucks soo bad , all way around i will never recommend infinity to any one and will do every thing i can to get my message out .

- , Dearborn, MI, USA