Won't Start

2000 Infiniti QX56

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Infiniti dealer.

1. replaced computer and wiring harness (1 reports)
2000 Infiniti QX56 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Infiniti QX56:

2000 Infiniti QX56 Owner Comments

Jul 012006

QX56 4WD

ok problem started nov of 2005 , and finally fixed jne of 2006 yup thats right that long.

my warning light would come on and hen i turn the truck off i cant restart , towed to dealer 6 weeks later i paid for maintenance while it was there and they took my alarm off for extra $200 my total bill about $1100, i was ok still that my truck is fixed , next day truck wouldn't start same way as it was , towed back and it took 6 more weeks to get fixed , picked up 3 mils later all warning lights came back on and i turned around and took it back , the tech looked at it and said the y will have to call engineering.2 month later truck ready , i piked it up and next day towed back for same problem again , to make a long story short 2 month later and after i was told the dealer is just throwing part at my vehicle and hoping it would fix it and after infinity engineering looked at my truck for 4th time and over 7 month they decided to replace my computers and wiring harness and now when they called for me to pick up the truck they recommended i keep my rental car just in case . assuring me how much they trust there work, i will never buy another infinty vehicle there service manger was very rude to me and my truck when i picked it was so dirty also there customer service sucks soo bad , all way around i will never recommend infinity to any one and will do every thing i can to get my message out .

- , Dearborn, MI, USA