NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages Problems

1998 Isuzu Amigo accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Isuzu Amigo:

1998 Isuzu Amigo Owner Comments

Aug 262001

Amigo

I sent an email to your webmaster site explaning everthing in detail. I was driving and the shield to the sunroff fell on my head and right arm causing me to go off the road and hit something it ruined two custom rims which had chunks out of them and had to be replaced it was very scary and very costly. What can I do ?

- Orlando, FL, USA