Very Strong Gas Odor Inside Of The Vehicle

2004 Isuzu Ascender fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Isuzu Ascender:

2004 Isuzu Ascender Owner Comments

Oct 082015

Ascender LS 4.2L 6-cyl

I have this car for only about 2 years and a couple months and have already had to fix the transmission 3 times. the air in the back vents only work some times. Now I can't even pump gas into my car plus it smells like gas so bad in my car I'm scared to drive it. This is a horrible car it's one thing after another and the worst thing about this mess is I'm still paying on this pieces of crap car. I don't know what to do HELP!!!!!

- , Casa Grande, AZ, USA

Nov 012012

This is really horrible. I have to drive with my windows down because of the strong gas odor. Because I need the vehicle to get to work while living on a tight buget, I have no choice but to drive this vehicle while fearing for my life at the same time planning an escape route in case of a fire from the smell of gas.

- , Portsmouth, VA, USA