Rear Window Exploded

$2,500.00

2004 Isuzu Ascender windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Isuzu Ascender:

2004 Isuzu Ascender Owner Comments

Jan 082011

Ascender LS 4.3L V6

This is not the first time this has happened regarding to my rear view window. The first time it happened during the summer when the window blew. I had it fixed as my insurance company paid for it. The second time it happened my family was in the car. We were sitting still when all of a sudden it sounded like someone shot through the window. The glass came flying and hit my youngest daughter cutting her. I could not get the window fixed as I was told that they would have to order the glass. I was in the upper part of Michigan at the time and again it was on a weekend. I ended up driving with no back window for 2 hours until I could find a place in Wisconsin. Once I was in Wisconsin I was told that they would have to order the window as they did not have it in stock and it would take about a week or so. I had to be home on that Sunday and I already extended it two days, but yet no one could help us get a window in. I finally got home with plastic on my back window and had a glass place where I live come and fix the window. They had to order the window from Chevy and it took over a month before my window arrived. In the meantime, the window company did replace the window with a temporary back windshield saying to be very careful on how you open or close your back and don't hit bumps as the window could fall out. This vehicle is a nightmare!

- , Milwaukee, WI, USA