Frame Rusted

1. recall! (2 reports)
2001 Isuzu Rodeo body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Isuzu Rodeo:

2001 Isuzu Rodeo Owner Comments

Sep 212011

Rodeo LS 3.2L

REALLY BAD , Isuzu will fix for free or they said they will total the car and pay me the market value. Other wise this is a great car. Too bad GM messed this model line up when they had there had in the Isuzu truck/suv line.

- , Channahon, IL, USA

Sep 102010

Rodeo LS V6

2001 Isuzu Rodeo. Still looked great, ran perfectly, No mechanical issues. Stopped to have the muffler fixed and was told that I could not drive the vehicle. Frame had rotted in half just behind the drivers seat. Had a body shop patch weld the frame back together and just traded it in for the Mazda. Now I have a $350 dollar car payment that I should not have to have nor can I really afford it but I had no choice. Had I been driving down the highway doing 60 miles an hour and that framed and split, I wouldn't be writing this complaint. Anyone have any ideas what to do. I already filed with the NHTSA but have heard nothing.

- , Stow, MA, USA

Jun 242010

Rodeo 3.2L

My 60 year old mother was driving my car while I was on vacation and that stabilizer arm just broke off the frame due to severe rust now my car is not fixable so I'm out $5000.

- , Middletown, OH, USA