Engine Light Stays

2002 Isuzu Rodeo engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Isuzu Rodeo:

2002 Isuzu Rodeo Owner Comments

Oct 302002

Rodeo ES

Since I drove off the lot of the dealership, my engine light would go off and on but, since 2009, it just stays on permanently. The dealership, of course, couldn't find anything wrong with my car. I found a new mechanic at One Fast Lube in Pearl City and he said sometimes an engine light will come on and stay on, on older model cars but, it costs a lot to fix and isn't causing any danger so, I decided not to fix it because I don't have monies to fix it. Dealership, Cutter Ford Aiea, Hi., never found the problem. The dealership just sucks.

- , Pearl City, HI, USA