2003 Jaguar S-Type electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jaguar S-Type:

2003 Jaguar S-Type Owner Comments

May 242013

S-Type V6

When approaching a stop sign and applying my brakes , my 2003 Jag. s-type suddenly accelerated onto incoming trafic. The car was out of control reving at accelerated speed. I had both feet on the brake...to no avail. My only options were to head to head toward the curb, hoping to slow it down, as I had decided to crash into some dipsey dumpster to prevent involving other cars and pedestrians. wtih the jolt into the curb the acceleration stopped, yet continued to idle. I have since looked into other drivers having the same issue with their jag and have found that there are several reported incidences involving sudden acceleration. DO NOT BUY A JAG S_TYPE!!!!!!! You will be putting your life and those of others in danger.

- , Santa Ana, CA, USA