NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems

2009 Jaguar XF brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Jaguar XF:

2009 Jaguar XF Owner Comments

Jan 212015

XF 8-cyl

My entire car shutdown and I could not gain access to the interior without use of my emergency key. I had the battery and alternator tested and they were both fine. This happened twice. Once the car became operational again my keys no longer worked and the module had to be replaced along with the keys for me to gain entry to crank the car. That came at a healthy price tag from the Jaguar dealership of $1400+. the entire car just shuts down completely without warning.

- Hoschton, GA, USA