NHTSA — Wheels Problems

2014 Jaguar XF wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Jaguar XF:

2014 Jaguar XF Owner Comments

Jun 302014

XF 6-cyl

I was driving on the 495 out of the Lincoln tunnel and my left front tire went flat. I did not hit any potholes. Two days later driving on river road in edgewater NJ I hit a small pothole, it was dark and torrential downpours, my tire immediately went flat. We pulled into a indoor garage, changed the tire, went to back out of the parking spot and the back tire went flat. I do not feel safe with these tires. They are Continental - conti pro contact.

- North Haledon , NJ, USA