3.2

2001 Jaguar XJ8 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Jaguar XJ8:

2001 Jaguar XJ8 Owner Comments

Dec 202007

XJ8 8-cyl

My 2001 Jaguar XJ8 has less than 42,000 miles on it...while driving at an approximate speed of 30 mph, it suddenly slowed to barely a crawl, and the instrument panel stated that the vehicle had no ABS and trac power. Fortunately, I was on main streets and not a highway, as this could have been detrimental to both my safety and the motoring public in general. After going online to research this problem, I am finding similar complaints. I have not yet taken it to a repair shop, but my research shows that a module would need to be replaced at a cost of $1500!!! this defect should be recalled and fixed by the manufacturer.

- Ontario, CA, USA