1.4

2004 Jaguar XJ8 drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jaguar XJ8:

2004 Jaguar XJ8 Owner Comments

Mar 152013

XJ8

Well I was driving along and all of a sudden just lost fuel power, so I pull over, cut the car off, and started the car up again and drove about a 100 yards and it repeated the same thing over again. I must have did it at least 6 times till I got home. So I'm thinking that it might be the throttle box, it's a fuel and electrical problem.

- Humboldt, TN, USA