1998 Jeep Cherokee electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Jeep Cherokee:

1998 Jeep Cherokee Owner Comments

Jan 272015

Cherokee Flaz V6

I bought this vehicle for my daughter. I have been driving it for about five months when all hell broke lose. AC quit working, cluster quit working, no power going on the highway, shakes very bad, back axle squeals, windows won't roll down and now it caught fire, luckily I was outside and I have a little mechanic knowledge so I put it out immediately . My husband replaced the cluster, did a complete tune up, fixed the window motors, put a new computer. . we spent over $2000 and still nothing and then it caught on fire. I am sure there is more to come.

- , Fayetteville, TX, USA